There are two schools on foodprocessors. There are the KitchenAid people and the Kenwood people. It all depends whether you want a mixer that looks like a boot or one that is truly beautiful.
I don’t often do giveaways and, unless it is something really cool, or for one of my advertisers such as Kitchenware Direct. This competition I’m happy to say combined both – a really cool prize and my supporter Kitchenware Direct for this blog’s 6th birthday on July 11 2011.
To be precise, to celebrateKitchenware Direct is donating a KitchenAid KSM150 worth nearly $700 in the colour of your choice and will ship it anywhere in Australia. Only Australia, I’m afraid.
So how do you go about winning this? Well, I want ideas and to be impressed. I’m not sure how to celebrate six years of blogging and over one million page views. And I want to know what to do next with this blog (an trolls, no I won’t close it).
This year I’m dedicating a couple of days a week to improve this blog and ramp up what I offer in a mix of reviews, recipes and loads of other stuff and I’d also like to increase my Facebook, Twitter and email following- as well as readers of this blog.
1. Kitchenware Direct will only deliver the KitchenAid to Australian addresses.
2. The competition runs until midnight May 30 2011.
2. My decision is final.
3. Impress me with ideas or recipes. Bake a cake, post a recipe…tell me a story. I’m looking for creativity and effort.
4. You can post these anywhere – your own blog, Twitter, Flickr, Youtube or Tumblr. You just need me to know via comments that you’ve entered and what your entry is.
5. You have to follow me on either email, Twitter to be eligible to enter.
6. Ensure you let me know your entry in comments below.
7. Pass it on to your friends, ideally through Twitter below.
8. Entries will not be accepted from grammar Nazis.
9. Any questions, I can be contacted via email here.
10. You’ve got nearly two months to enter. Take your time and get thinking! Good luck!
11. To reiterate, the prize is a KitchenAid KSM150 worth nearly $700 in the colour of your choice posted to anywhere in Australia.